With the rising temperatures, many people are seeking ways to save money on their utility bills. If you find your bill getting the best of you, here are a few ways to save on your utility bill. [Read more…]
Here are 15 free things you can do for fun!
- Find a free fitness class
- Enjoy the beautiful views of a nearby beach or lake
- Take a free tour in your town
- Visit a gallery or museum
- Explore a nature hike or walk
- Enjoy a picnic with a loved one
- Take a bike ride along a scenic route
- Test drive your “dream car”
- Check out your favorite movies or books at your local library
- Enjoy a karaoke night with friends
- Learn something fun and new
- Take a free cooking class
- Attend a free festival
- Take a walk in a tourist area
- Redeem your free rewards at a favorite store
I can recall in my B.C. (before having any cash saved lol) days of simply not having money set aside for a rainy day. I would always think I would do it later but later never came. After realizing this was an area I truly needed to conquer, I decided to do something about it.
But where would I start? [Read more…]
Here are a few tips to find $100 in your budget this week! [Read more…]
Preparing for college could be a daunting task. And considering the cost of it all could be simply overwhelming. According to the College Board, the average cost of attending an in state public college, including room and board for the 2014-2015 year is $18,943 and the number more than doubles for a private university averaging as much as $42,419!