If you are in the city this weekend for Essence, here are five ways to save this weekend!
Parking & Transportation
Parking could be challenging, but there are still ways to save. There is a great app, that helps you find cheap parking in your area. This app is SpotHero. The app is free and if you refer a friend – each of you can get $7 towards your parking! You can also consider riding streetcars. For only $3.00 a day, you can purchase a pass to travel the city.
Free ways to explore the city
So if you are in the city and seeking some free things you can do – consider these:
** Black Women’s Leadership Economic Justice Roundtable at Windsor Court at 1p
** Bobby Brown Pop Up at Mannings from 12p to 5p
· Studio Be’ (not free but inexpensive)
* Julia Street Art Walk is tonight at 6 p.m.
Places you must try in NOLA under $10
· Crab Beignets Loretta’s in the French Market
· Cupcake Collection on Magazine
· Café DuMonde Beignets
· Lil Dizzy’s Basic Breakfast
· Café Rose Nicaud on Frenchmen Street
Apps that can help
· Essence 2019 App